Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

HotBuys Turbans


Stardoll released some more hotbuys for this month this morning. They are the Hotbuys Red Turban and the Hotbuys Black Turban. They are both eleven stardollars each and can be found in Tingeling store.
Click here to get them both in your starbazaar dressing room.
Do you like them? Below is an outfit I have made for my favourite one, the red turban.


Red Turban: Superstar - Hotbuys Red Turban, 11sd from Tingeling Superstar - Guinevere Wisteria Capelet, 25sd from Sea of Stars Superstar - Cardinal Red Ribbon Top, 18sd from Sea of Stars Superstar - Cardianl Red RibbonSkirt, 16sd from Sea of Stars Superstar - Monique Shoes, 4sd from Archive
I don't think I would buy either of them. The hats do not normally fit on my medoll.

xx. Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment