Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Old Valuables now in the Kitsch store

I thought it might be important to tell you all that there are actually some very valuable things re-released in the Kitsch store in Starplaza (click here to go to the shop). Some are not that rare/valuable before the stores release, whilst others were usually sold at around 80sd. I have also chosen a few items that I think are quite nice, and should be a must-have in anybody's suite.
Not very valuable of course, but there is a gumball machine at a very high starpoint reward, and it is very similar to this one, so buying it would be a smart option, I mean, unless you want to wait. And the flamingo, well it's a flamingo people?!?!
Now, this painting above, I know for a fact that before it was re-released again in starplaza, that it was valuable, because I nearly bought it for 80sd! And it's very nice in your suite, even if it is only small-ly displayed, because not many suite items are bright yellow.

I think I will write more on this post tomorrow (it's getting pretty late), but before I go, here are a few more of my favourite items.
Do you like them?

xx. Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment