Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Presenting: Black Rose Photography

Well, a few weeks ago, I had quite a wonderful idea. See, i've always wanted to do something individual, a project of some sort, ever since I joined Stardoll. See, I do love blogging, but simply blogging will not make me, well, "famous" in the Stardoll sense will it? So I thought to myself, and after a while (OK, after a month of thinking), I found out the perfect idea.
As I sat scrolling through the pages of my Stardoll world, I happened to click upon my "photos" page. After a while of clearing out old photos I had no use with (seriously, why did I take seven photos of me and other Stardoll friends at certain parties that badly), and then I happened upon some rather nice ones.
See, now Stardoll has the effects, everybody seems to be able to take wonderful shots. But, there are a certain few that will always stand out.
Whenever I take a photo on my Stardoll camera, a lot of time, money (stardollars mainly), care and effort goes into that one perfect shot. Before I can take the perfect photo, I need to style an outfit for my medoll, make my medoll's face/makeup/body/jewellery incorporate into the outfit, then I need to set the background of the photo up (always difficult), and then I need to take a few shots of different zooms to find the perfect one.

So, after tons of effort and planning, I announce my new photography blog, blackrosephotography-sd.blogspot.com. Please help me by following, commenting and helping me make some more beautiful photos.

xx. Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment