Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Some things that should be Hot(buys).

Afternoon everybody (who is living in the southern hemisphere...basically nobody).

As my close friends would know, when i'm not making an outfit in Starplaza or writing another post, I  spend most of my time surfing the Topshop website (topshop.com). Mainly, because I wish my grandparents had never moved to Australia (WHY?????) and that I lived in the England. Trust me, for those of you who think Australia's great and all, it's boring. Like, seriously, there is nothing here to do!!!
Anyway, back to the subject. I've put together some things that I would love to see as Hotbuys in the near future. Though they're all from Topshop, most of the Hotbuys are inspired by them anyway.

Anyway, first of is this lovely shirt I found. ------------------------------------->
Even though I don't really like blue (I find it quite hard to use in outfits), I really do like this shirt. For those of you who have a Topshop in your country (unlike me...), you can buy it for £34.00 (About $60 in Australian money).

Next of is this handbag (RRP: £25.00)  ------------------------------------------>

I like fake fur. I don't know why the fashion industry thinks using "real fur" (aka, you have a dead animal hanging of you.... fashionable -_^). I also like tassles, so this bag kind of hits the mark with me. I know I could incorporate it in many outfits, and if this was a Hotbuy on Stardoll, then I would buy it.

Oh well, I'm lazy, so I'm not going to continue writing more. Here's the rest of the things I like, and really wish were Hotbuys. Prices are in order below.



FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:
Longline Boots By Dr Martens £110.00, LOVE ARROWS Vest by Illustrated People** £25.00, Maze Front Chiffon Sleeve Tee £26.00, Knitted Patterned Jumper £46.00, Flocked Fallen Angel Tee £20.00, Faux Leather Quilted Skirt £50.00.

xx. Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment