Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Young Hollywood, Season #2


Good afternoon everyone. Today my school had a mufti day, which means that I didn't have to wear my fugly school uniform for a change. So now i'm feeling quite happy, and I also have no homework, so I shall blog!

Anyway, today Stardoll released the, for want of a better word, second season of the Young Hollywood store. the prices range from 25sd to 175sd. The majority of the clothing is pretty weak, with most of them being only worthy of maybe being in the "Bonjour Bisou" bargain bin (a.k.a, they should be sold as plain, cheap items). The accessories on the other hand, seem to be the highpoint of the store. My favouite is the Electric Gaga Hair, which is 38 stardollars SOLD OUT. Click here to visit the store. Here are the three floors included.


Do you like the store? Comment your favourite item below (:
xx. Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment