Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

OK, this is a really weird week for Stardoll...

Hi guys. Sorry I havn't been posting, i've just not been able to get on a computer the last couple of days.
Anyway, has anyone noticed that, well, Stardoll has been getting a little bit boring lately? I mean, i'm still trying to be as active as I can, but there is NOTHING new on the site. I mean, take a look at the latest Starplaza releases...


The Museum Mile store are still some of the newest items... And the day I posted about the opening of the Museum Mile Store..?


Four days ago, people! Thats really not acceptable Stardoll!

There has also been the, "no more proxy freebies" thing going viral around ALL Stardoll blogs (click here if you're one of the people who live under a rock and don't know what i'm talking about). Well, I just want to take a moment of your time by telling you that this is a load of shit. YOU CAN STILL GET MOST PROXY FREEBIES, WITHOUT THE USE OF A MANUAL PROXY!!!! I mean, some of them like contests where you have to chose a photo etc, you can't get them on most proxies, but all of the other contests like quiz & writing ones (they are generally the most popular anyway) you can get easy-peasy, along with the campaigns and stuff. They still work. And as always, the freebies where you just have to log in with a proxy? Um, hello? There's no view/finish thing there!

So, I will be posting all of the proxy freebies still, and I can guarantee you that they will 100% WORK.

Also, Stardoll has still not released October's Hotbuys (this has happened before - Check lel1996stardollblog.wordpress.com/2011/01/09/no-hotbuys-this-month-stardoll-is-like-a-ghost-town/ to read more about it). Stardoll, do you know how hard it is to run a blog? Little things like late Hotbuys actually affect us bloggers, as all of our blogging timetables get messed up (I mean, I have a timetable for when i post certain things. I always post the Hotbuys on the last day of the month). And anyway, isn't kind of a responsibility to get them done and ready by like a couple of days before they're due, or something? I mean, it's kind of like homework, you hand it in on the due date or you fail. Or at least it's like that at my school...

There's much more that could be included in this post, but over the weekend I treated myself and bought the Sims3 Generations Expansion Pack for my Macbook. I really want to try it out, so i'm going to go play it now. 

...and also, i'm getting tired of typing...

Nighty Night :)

xx. Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment