Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Why I have not been on Stardoll...

I was grounded.

Generally, when my mother grounds me, I can actually go out. Oh, she knew that wouldn't affect me at all (not going out, I mean). So, she thinks of the only way that will affect me. Yep, no computer. I had to use my phone all week, and it is NOT fun using that. It has the tiniest screen ever... actually, the original screen fell off. It has no screen at all now, just the pixel layers. Highly dangerous, and I have thought many times that my phone may contain asbestos. I don't know how or why, but i'm pretty sure that it does. I mean, i've only had one whiff of asbestos before (Australian schools are full of them - probably another reason we all die young, other then the massive boiling hot sun on the occasional hot days). I couldn't get onto Stardoll/blogger with my phone, or any Stardoll blogs, so I have had no clue what was happening the whole week. Now i'm on and it's loading so slowly.

So, I will be back to posting, hopefully. Maybe if the damned computer would load for once.

xx. Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment