Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Stardoll Fashion Spin Ipod App Review

Title: Fashion Spin
Compatible w/: ipod Touch, iPhone, iPad

"When you start the game you will have access to a limited number of clothes and you have to play Fashion Spin to unlock all outfits and the full potential of your wardrobe. You will also be able to unlock new and exciting suites that you can use as backdrops for your dazzling fashion creations."

sStardoll Fashion Spin is a rather good game. It doesn't generally require any skill (well, except for the skill of being able to swipe you're finger over an ipod screen hundreds of times), and it's good for times like waiting for the bus in the morning (Fifteen minutes late! Isn't the point of a school bus to get you to school, on time??).
The aim of the game is simple. Get as many points as you can, by spinning outfits, which in turn, will allow you to unlock clothes both on the game and in your actual Stardoll suite. Right now, I have around 60,000 points, which I think is quite good as I only downloaded the game yesterday. The top score (right now) is 18,144,137, which was achieved by TinkerTayzbell from Australia. I am currently in 144,181 with a score of 7894. That was uploaded at McDonald's (free wi-fi) early yesterday afternoon, because of course I would be in a higher position with the score I have now. In my local country though, I am in position 7894. Much better.

All in all, I rate this app four stars out of a possible five.

xx. Rosie


*photos may or not have been uploaded. Will fix this error tomorrow if so!


No comments:

Post a Comment