Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fashion & Design

One of my favourite past times has been designing clothes. Unlike many others, I take designing very seriously (unlike blogging, oh a firetruck!). 

I've never posted any of my designs online before, but this morning I woke up and was looking around my blogger dashboard, and I saw that there was a fashion design and modelling competition on Ghandoora's blog.

I quickly filled out the sheet of info for participants if they want to sign up for the competition, but then I saw a little thing that said "attach an example of one of your designs" or something like that. 

Should I upload a picture?

I normally like to keep my designs very secretive, but I just have always felt like I should get out there more and show people some of my designs.


*Pretty crap picture. NEVER use photobooth :/*

Here is the design I uploaded. It's not my best, but it was my first design I ever drew. Two years ago when I was only eleven.

The bag if you want to know is meant to be a ghost.

I'm going to write another post about my designs soon, but i've gotta go :/

xx. Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment