Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Japanese Style

Ok, so I love Japanese clothes.
Now, most of the time, people think by "Japanese clothes", you mean something like these...




Thats actually Kawaii (which is Japanese for cute), which is a certain type of Japanese style. Whilst it's probably the most popular style, there are others. Take for example, the stuff shown at Japanese Fashion Week.





Love it huh?


So, you're probably thinking, what is this leading to?
Well, I thought I might hold a little contest :)
1.) Make a Japanese inspired outfit (you can use makeup & hair colour too)
2.) Printscreen it.
3.) Upload it to tinypic.com
4.) Write your username and the link in a comment below, or you can send it to Rose_JeanStardollBlog@hotmail.com

Winner gets 20 shiny stardollars*, and a post about they're outfit.

Contest ends on the 4th July
I will decided on the person and post the winner probably the next day.


*Please note, currently I can't connect to Stardoll on my normal laptop. You will have to wait to a Sunday (my time) to get the stardollars. Sorry!

------------


If Lel is reading this, the panda above is for you ^-^

xx. Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment