Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Dear Stardollians, this is why I havn't been on Stardoll...

So as some of you may know, I havn't been on Stardoll for about a week and a half now. Why you ask?
Because for people living where I live, it doesn't exist :O

(Clicking might enlarge, no clue really)

Now, I know you probably think it has something to do with my computer/settings/internet company, but no, it doesn't, because I have tried my own laptop, my best friend Jess' laptop, a couple of my other friends laptops, and even the slow-ass computers at the library!

Nothing, nothing works!

Now, I thought i'd try to see if paperdoll heaven or piczo worked (as I think they are both owned by Stardoll)...



:(

Well, anyone mind telling me how my dolls doing?

UPDATE: I even tried the wi-fi at McDonalds (wow I must be desperate!) and that didn't work either.

xx. Rosie

6 comments:

  1. Hi Rose! I read your application that u wanna sponsor RNTM. I thought about it and came to the decision that I will be a media partner with you when you reach 10 followers. I hope that's okay for u. Thank you soo much for your interest, oh and btw.. I like your blog!;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O Rosie, I don't know how you'd do it, but almost I wouldn't be able to survie if that happened to me XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking me to this, I really appreciate it :3.
    I tried Paperdoll Heaven and Piczo and as suspected, they both didn't work either. I'm going out later today, so if I can get to Maccas then I'll try their wifi and see if it loads :/. It's really, really weird, I have no idea what's stuffing it up.

    I'll give Exetel a ring either this afternoon or tomorrow morning to see what's up and if they can fix it. Thanks for helping me out Rosie :)

    And I know this is an odd question/statement, but where do you live? I have this odd feeling that you live near me haha. Not like, 10km away but maybe a couple of hours away? I really don't know lolol.

    I live in Macksville, about 40 minutes south of Coffs Harbour hah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live about an hour south of Sydney, but i've been to Coffs Harbour once before (the big banana is tiny, it's only as tall as me. Not impressive.) And i've been to Port Macquarie twice before.

    Oh, and just a little extra, I live about 5 and a half hours away from you, that is if you go through Sydney. Have you been to Sydney before?

    Oh, comment again if you're on, nobodys on Stardoll so I have nobody to talk to. Hehe, i'm a loner ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S
    Oh, and the wi-fi at McDoanld's does work.
    Thats all I had for about a month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't get to maccas bit it's okay lol - I thought it would work lol :3. I was going to ring Exetel today, although Iceycold123 said she had the same problem and they asked for a credit card number (for identification I think). Mum's at work today but I'll still try to ring them.

    Oh okay :). I though you lived on the north coast but still, 5 and a half hours isn't really that far haha. I've been to Sydney a couple of times but our family don't travel that much so yeah. Canberra is the furtherest away I've been xD. Big banana ost that bog, but I guess it kind of is as far as bananas go lol. I like going to Port Macquarie too, it's nice there although Coffs is closer haha.

    ReplyDelete