Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Interview with Ghandoora

Hello everyone :)

Today i present to you the first ever interview for Stardoll Around the World!

I luckily was able to interview one of my friends, Ghandoora.


A bit about Ghandoora
Real name: Ghandeer
Age: 16
Lives in: Jordan
Playing Stardoll since: 2nd May 2009

~~~~~

Whats your favourite thing to do on Stardoll?
Hmmm.. dressing up my medoll & doing her makeup :D

Describe your medoll in 3 words:
Unique, stylish and Ghandoora!!

Who is your favourite Stardoll (other then yourself)?
There are so many girls. I can't choose!!

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
In real life, I think it will be my last year of university. If in Stardoll, I don't know.

What has been your favourite moment on Stardoll?
When I won 1000 stardollars.

Kisses & hugs
Ghandoora

No comments:

Post a Comment