Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Other Good Blogs

Afternoon everybody!
So, I thought I would post about some very good blogs that you may want to check out. They have interesting posts, and the writers are all really very good.


Tia on Stardoll

Stardoll ROFL



Make sure you follow these blogs, they always need more support :) Oh, and I thought I might sometimes post in French too, as I find it much more fun to write in then english (and also because in real life, my french writing looks much better then my english writing...) Have a good afternoon. I'm going to post another post today and plenty more tomorrow! xx. Rosie

~~~

française (French)

Tout le monde l'après-midi!

Alors, j'ai pensé que je post sur quelques blogs très bien que vous pouvez vérifier. Ilsont des postes intéressants, et les écrivains sont tous vraiment très bons.


Tia sur Stardoll



StardollROFL


Inbetween Stardoll


Assurez-vous que vous suivez ces blogs, ils ont toujours besoin de plus de soutien:)

Oh, et j'ai pensé que je pourrais parfois post en français aussi, comme je le trouvebeaucoup plus amusant d'écrire en anglais, puis (et aussi parce que dans la vraie vie, mon français écrit est beaucoup mieux alors mon anglais écrit ...)

Avoir un bon après-midi. Je vais poster un autre poste aujourd'hui et de demain bien plus encore!

xx. Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment