Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

interview with; FernLauryn

Our next interview is with the lovely FernLauryn, a friend of mine who comes from Ireland. Well, i'm not going to bother writing an introduction, so here it is!



Describe yourself in three words:
Big hearted girl.

Whats your favourite thing in your Stardoll closet and why?
A black dress with trim. It was the first thing I bought as  superstar.

What inspires you when creating your medolls outfit?
Celebs, Alexander McQueen (R.I.P)

What is the one medoll you wished you owned on Stardoll and why?
My own, because I created it myself and put all my effort into making it special.

Where do you see yourself in five years time?
hopefully still in school, getting ready to do my leaving certificate and getting into college.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the interview. 

xx. Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment