Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mortal Kiss 2. Oh how I missed you.


So, today I have decided to talk in my mickey mouse voice. 
I do quite a decent mickey mouse voice, so decent that sometime's people actually think it is Mickey Mouse. But why am I saying this..?

Anyway, Stardoll has bought back the, BEST DAMN BOOK IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD...


Lol, just kidding. Mortal Kiss sucks.

But, anyway, they have also released a calendar for it. I hate calendars. I've already given up on opening the Ramadan calendar, so you know, another calendar. Thats just great. Oh well. Well, I don't want to keep writing this post forever, because I know that most readers wouldn't have bothered. Hey, i've only got ten followers, so I don't think anyone will have to suffer the pain of reading this.
Anyway, let me sum Mortal Kiss 2 up for you (I'd sum up the first Mortal Kiss book for you, but I didn't bother fricking reading it. Gosh, I am a genius). The story is of Faye(?) who is this total bimbo girl who is dating Finn(?), who happens to be a werewolf. Surprisingly, Twilight hasn't sued yet.

Anyway, i'm getting bored of this post, so um.. Bye.
xx. Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment