Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Whats your mushrooms name? Mine's called Osama.

So, Stardoll decided to give us one of those random presents they never from time to time decide to give. And, it's a mushroom.


Well, thats normal...

I'm wondering whether there's a mushroom in that Sea of Stars book they have. I have no clue on whether it is or not, I don't bother reading online books. Takes away the whole point of a story if you ask me.

What did you name your mushroom? I called mine Osama. Osama the mushroom. Damn that's a sexy name ^-^

If you tell me what your mushrooms name is, i'll put a little photo of him/her/it on the blog :)

xx. Rosie

3 comments:

  1. how do you get the mushroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was deliver to our suites August 2nd last year. If you don't have it, then there's no way of getting it, sorry.

    ~ Rose_Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's from Cut It, that mushroom's one of the enemies :)

    ReplyDelete