Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

MSW Back from the Dead (or, was it ever really alive?)

So, Stardoll has said they're going to do the Miss Stardoll World competition again. Hmm..

I don't quite agree with the whole "Miss Stardoll World" thing. It's not based on personality, or what people think of you, or the type of person you are, it is more based on how much rares/starpoints/money/superstar membership/looks, those type of things.

Ever heard of the show, Toddlers & Tiaras? (If you havn't, click here). I used to watch the show with my mum, back when we had Austar. They're both basically the same thing. Your judged on looks, not brains. You're awarded for making yourself look better in other peoples eyes, not for being yourself, and I just don't get the point of it. Anyway, i'm no good at rants so I should probably just stop my rant now.

Anyway, here are the "spoilers" for Miss Stardoll World. Please be reminded, that after this, i'm not going to bother posting about this "competition". I'm only posting this now for people who do not already know.

Stardoll will be having a broadcast feature, for use with twitter, that will, "help" you win.


There will also be a new teaser page available on the 16th of August.

I'll add more to this post later, i'm getting tired.

xx. Rosie


No comments:

Post a Comment