Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Interview with; .Jhudora


Rosie has started up interviews again, yay!

Rosie truly does like interviewing people, she just can't seem to think of any questions though... Oh well, i'm still not sure how i'm top of my journalism class...
Anyway, do you have any questions you would like me to ask, or anyone you want me to interview? You can suggest yourself of course, though it's much more fun if it's someone else. Just don't ask for KieraV or Callie.Stardoll, cause it ain't happening.

*I made the graphic. Just a quick one though, my computer's mean :)

Anyway, this time i'm interviewing .Jhudora, a simply great person and a friend of mine. She is twelve years old (though I always thought she was older than me) and from the Philippines. Here's the interview.

Describe yourself in three words.
Well I would describe myself as simple, funny and annoying at times.

Whats your favourite thing in your Stardoll closet and why?
I can't pick one, but I love my Hotbuys!

What is the one thing that inspires you when creating your medoll's outfits?
Well, anything inspires me, like my friends, my dog, and many other things...

What is the one medoll you wished you owned, and why?
I wish I could have Perilice2, because she's very nice and very elegant!

Where do you see yourself in five years time?
I see myself as an aspiring fashion designer. I'm only twelve, so after I celebrate my eighteenth, I'll apply as one :)

Thanks .Jhudora for the interview. It was really fun, and quick. Less than a week. Record.
There will be another interview posted soon. Gotta make the graphic first and for someone reason it won't work. Oh well, you'll just have to wait.

xx. Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment