Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Quick French


I thought, as I myself am a genius when it comes to languages (i'm just joking) that I might teach you a bit of my favourite language, French, which, by the way, I actually know better than English.

Anyway, I will teach you all a bit of French. These are some of the basic words, so remember them well, because, you know, maybe one day you'll be stranded in France... It could happen you know.

Hello - bonjour
Goodbye - bonne
Yes - oui
No - aucune
Maybe - peut-être
I don't know - Je ne sais pas
Me - me
You - vous
Us - nous
We - nous
Then - puis
Now - aujourd'hui
Later - plus tard,
And - et

So, those are the basics I guess. I'll post some more difficult words in the near future. 
Anyway, i'm sorry I couldn't post much lately. We don't have very good internet connections in Australia, and you know, i'm kinda lazy.

xx. Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment